“Fine Fine Place”

Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill
Ranked #4,043 of 8,038 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Shepherd, Texas
“Fine Fine Place”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

As soon as you walk in the staff was at your side to help with all that you needed.
Food great service wonderful so go people you will like what you
feel

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Excellent choice of food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My parents arrived in town and very feeling a bit jet lagged. Everyone wanted different things, a soup, a salad and me a full blown meal. Excellent service and good quality food. Good cocktail list and reasonable value. I wish they would do the lobster on other days apart from Fridays and Saturday. Always a firm favorite for a reliable meal.

• Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love Dan Ryan's..their chowder is amazing and service is always good. The place is a nice clean and friendly sanctuary when it's not so nice outside or you just fancy a great Sunday Brunch.

Visited April 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Average is the best word...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Everything about here is average.

Service - not bad, not great

Food - not terrible, not worth talking about

Atmosphere... meh

I've eaten here a couple of times. The burger is Ok but bland. Chicken Quesadillas have tonnes of bell peppers in (big pieces) them which is just unnecessary. Fries are just ok. Crab cakes just OK...

totally average, and therefore not good value for money

OH! And they don't do milkshakes! Bad times

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Badams247
London, United Kingdom
“No hospitality”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

All day I was looking forward to a nice meal at a table with a chair at Dan Ryan's. Being from Chicago, I know a few things; what is a good steak, how a restaurant should treat a customer, and who Dan Ryan was- a local political hack in the Chicago political machine many years ago. I never had the opportunity to order my salad, drink, large filet, and dessert.
Unfortunately, my nice meal never happened. I came to Dan Ryan's alone at 7 pm on July 17. I asked for a table in the dining room but was referred to the bar area. There were not tables with chairs available- only a communal table with stools and single seat a the bar- not my idea of having a nice meal. I stood around for a few minutes to see if a table opened up ( none did) and the hostess came over to point out the communal table to which I declined. She left me standing there and I quickly left. I had to go a little further but did find a restaurant with the magic trio of steak, a chair, and hospitality.
On my travel to HK, and other Asian cities, Dan Ryan's is off my list for both my solo outing and business meeting meals

• Visited July 2013