“Nice set lunch”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Dan Ryan's management were smart enough to renovate without changing the atmosphere of the place, well done! Was there for lunch. Nice and quick service. Balloon for my daughter and pencils to draw. Steak was nice and juicy (12 oz strip loin). Over all always a good experience and priced reasonably.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food is very good. Tastes just like they make it in Chicago. We got a kick out of taking my mom (who is from Chicago) here when my parents came to visit us. The serivice is great - very friendly and the food comes out in a reasonable amount of time. We have gone many times and very much enjoyed it. To my knowledge, there is one on HK Island in Harbour City and one in Festival Walk in Tai Wai.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had wondered what Dan Ryan's had in store for me. I had heard from a friend that it was a good restaurant so I settled for one I had recently encountered in a shopping mall. The ribs are quite large for me and covered in sauce. I enjoyed every bite of it though I did wish the service was a little faster. It seemed they took their time and some of the food was quite bland. Although the place itself had quite an American atmosphere, I still felt it was lacking somehow. Still I cannot say that it was a bad place to visit, if you are nearby.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I went to Dan Ryan's with an American friend whilst on business in Hong Kong. The service was excellent, the restaurant was very busy but we had very attentive staff. I had the ribs and they were good.

2  Thank Richard_In_Singap0re
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

If you're in HK and just feel like a burger then I guess this place will suffice. If this place were in the US I would probably never go back. Service is very slow and food is only adequate.