“A must do !!”

The Verandah Restaurant(Tsim Sha Tsui)
Ranked #14 of 9,139 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Hong Kong's very first fine buffet concept, The Verandah now offers an expanded gastronomic offering in glorified new surrounds. Originally opened in 1933, variety, quality and a wealth of culinary styles are the signatures of The Verandah, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as an array of cakes and sandwiches in the afternoon.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We tried The Verandah for all three meals of day during our stay and can not think of one thing to complain about. Service was impeccable and the food out of this world!!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Tried the Breakfast. All Rafine style with attention and care from staff. Not 'Mass' Buffer, but you will have all you ll need from fruit pastries omelettes ... I'm found of french breakfast :-) I would recommend to try if you are in HK, Ambiance Top.

Enjoyed It.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Faultless style and attention to detail in a fresh environment. Tasty food and super attentive service .. Discreet yet always there. I cannot praise the menu and staff enough. Sushi and buffet lunch speedy and efficient with excellent coffee to finish. Thank you

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Came here twice recently after they underwent renovations and changed from a semi buffet to a full buffet. The Verandah is very relaxing and enjoyable for a gathering, the food is good but not amazing. The one thing I did love was macarons which I ate as many as I possibly could.

One incident that happened during my last visit here was that at the very end of the meal when they gave my brother his iced tea, when he took the ice tea off the table to drink it, the entire bottom of the glass came off and everything splashed on him! We called the manager and he said it's due to the aged glassware and assured us it was a clean cut and no glass was in his drink. There was no compensation or anything just a sorry and also didn't even offer us much help in my opinion. Seeing as my brother was OK we let that go and finished off our meal and left. I hope they've bought new glassware to prevent this from happening again as it really could be quite dangerous.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A great place for breakfast. Both western and Chinese cuisine. The noodles were amazing.
Service perfect nothing left to chance.
Again great service.