“Quality food worth coming to Hong Kong for!”

The Sweet Dynasty (Tsim Sha Tsui)
Ranked #146 of 407 Dessert in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Everytime we come to Hongkong we never fail to visit & dine at our favorite resto The Sweet Dynasty...we were shocked to find the resto closed at Canton road and we took time to search for the new location which we did! The beef tendon noodle is the best in town. Pls order it in Soup form rather than stir fried. Their Dimsum is also very good...

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was hesitant to dine here because I saw its advertisement at our hotel. I don't wanna dine at 'tourist traps'! Then I asked a saleslady about it while at Sasa's beauty shop. She highly recommended it. So off we went. It was very busy, about 1/2 are tourists from China and the rest locals and other tourists. The staff was friendly, patient, and efficient.

We ordered the stir fry beef with crulle鬼馬油炸鬼r, deep fried ribs with strawberries, x.o. Stir fry rice cake腸粉, Fukien fried rice. Desserts: almond soup, walnut soup, baked almond tofu soufflé, red bean tofu soup. Yes, I know the desserts order is disproportionate , I'm on vacation lol. We love everything! The desserts are more delicate prepared than Hui Lau Shan許留山.

The menu is extensive, would love to visit again for.... what else? More desserts of course!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Ordered century egg and shredded pork congee, fried carrot cake,shrimp wanton and tofu pudding red bean dessert.

1) century egg and pork congee was not too bad. The congee was smooth. Generous portions of pork and century egg.

2) fried carrot cake was fantastic. Texture was good and it was flavorful.

3) shrimp wanton could have been better. Didn't like the 'prawn after taste', if you know what I mean.

4) red bean tofu pudding could have been better IMHO. The red bean could have been softer , unless of coz it was to give it a contrasting texture.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you're looking for good food within the area, this resto is it. Be sure to go early since the queue is long during peak hours. I like the fried rice, crispy chicken, and desserts. My favorite is the hot tofu pudding and fruit pudding served on dry ice.

1  Thank Pinkfoodieprincess
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm so sad they had to move. The new location is not as busy and the service is not the same. Fortunately the food is still good. Their assortment of dim sum, noodles, rice, & of course dessert is still all there.

1  Thank Glo F