“Looks good and vast improvemnet”
Review of Quarterdeck - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quarterdeck
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Visited with some friends for a birthday party, booked in advance, and went for the barbeque with either Beer/ Wine or Prosecco for a fixed cost of just over HK$500 including service charge. The location is great although taxi drivers need to be guided in as few of them seem to know it-so if you go by cab tell them "Fenwick Pier." A good choice of food available and cooked to suit individuals taste although the salad bar could do with some more options. Staff were good in providing quick efficient service which when you consider there were around 30 people present was good

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went here with a group of friends to view Chinese New Years fireworks. Location can not be beat for that. A prix fix meal that evening was mandatory at HK $685 plus tip. Service was about the worst I have ever experienced. They lost our order and after three hours we had not gotten our meals. Then they told us they ran out of what four of us had ordered, but 15 minutes were able to get it. Then they never brought dessert until almost midnight as the place was closing up. When we expressed our dismay at the awful service and pretty mediocre food they said they would not charge us the 10% service fee. We constantly had to ask people all evening for help getting our food and they would disappear and never come back.

Reviewed October 16, 2009

This is the first time I gave a poor rating to anything which just goes to show you how bad the service was. Went there for the semi-buffet lunch. First they seated me with my back to the floor-to-ceiling windows that face the harbor. Why would I want to look at the restaurant when I can look at the harbor. I ordered the semi-buffet lunch which lets you choose one main dish and unlimited sides, dessert and refills on drinks. They took my order, but didn't ask if I wanted something to drink and then walked away. I finally flagged someone down and asked if I could have a soda. I ordered the steak which was okay, had better elsewhere. The buffet offerings were pretty good, I think the salad was the best thing I ate which is kinda sad. Then when I drank all my soda I put it near the edge of the table thinking they would come and refill it. They walked by numerous times and never asked if I wanted a refill. It's not like I was hiding in the corner either. I was seated right in the path from the buffet to the kitchen area so they walked by all the time. They didn't even take away my dirty dishes right away. I finally asked someone if I could get a refill, and then it took then more than 10 minutes to bring me a new drink. By then I had already finished my dessert. After they brought the check and I was leaving, no one bothered to thank me or anything.
I don't know if they were short staffed or if this is a normal occurrence, but I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 28, 2009

I like the Weekends/Sundays Brunch

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed May 30, 2008

The one at Admiralty. Avoid. Too expensive for bland food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook