“Never tire of this destination restaurant with a view” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit

Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit
Ranked #27 of 7,786 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: With dazzling views of Hong Kong's harbour and skyline, ultra-stylish interiors and an innovative menu offering the very best contemporary Italian and Japanese cuisines, aqua tops the list of the city's sophisticated dining destinations. Chill out in the glamorous penthouse lounge and bar with vibes from the Aquamusic DJ team, cool cocktails and the glamorous in-crowd.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Never tire of this destination restaurant with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've been coming to Aqua a couple of times a year for a long while now and never fail to book a table every time I visit Hong Kong. The views are spectacular, the food amazing and the service attentive and efficient. A choice of Italian or Japanese dishes with plenty of options in both menus means that there is something for every palate and most budgets. There is a minimum cover charge to pay but with so much to choose from that has never been a problem for me or my guests! Treat yourself to the best view of Hong Kong across the harbour - a window table or even away from the window you can't fault it!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you very much for letting the world know about your experience! We are glad to read you never forget to book a table with us every time you have the chance to come back to hong kong! we will always look after you! See you soon!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“An Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

thanks Nicoletta Gherardi for the Great time I had in Aqua, splendid atmosphere , delicious food, great service and an incredible view. Definetly an amazing experience. Thank you again Nicoletta! Hope to be there again soon!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for the comment on Tripadvisor and for the 5 stars rating! We hope to see you soon back with us!

Nicoletta, Guest Relations Manager
“Incredible view, average food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I do recommend this place even only for the view over Hong Kong Island. Please ask for a table by the window and you can experience the light show on HK Island. The food is good but not excellent. Quite expensive as well.

1 Thank Holmsjo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in Tripadvisor, we appreciate your comments and we hope to see you back with us any time in the future!

Mexico City, Mexico
“Amazing view, good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place with extremely high expectations on the food, maybe that was the mistake, but when you see the prices you definitely expect more... The food I a for sure good, but I've gone to too many better places- we had the foie and squid appetizer and as main the veal ravioli and duck, creme brûlée as dessert. The view, however, is one of the best I've seen, and the staff is very attentive. While I do recommend this place as it's a good experience going to the bar (Spirit) might be best.

Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for your comment, however I understand your high expectations were not reached. I hope we will have another chance to have you back here and exceed your expectations!

Xiamen, China
“Lunch is the Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for years and always for lunch (or brunch if I'm lucky enough). I am always staggered that it is quiet at lunch. The view, as everyone mentions, is sensational, the chef is amazing (worked Michelin star restaurants in Italy) and they do set lunch specials of (please don't quote me - I didn't jot the price down, so am just remembering) of approx HKD188 for 2 courses and HKD238 for 3 (+10% service charge). The dishes are a combination of Italian or Japanese. For example, I had an appertiser of Octopus salad with rocket, baby potatoes and an olive tapenade (who would have thought those flavours would go together, but delicious!) and a main of homemade tagliatelle with crab. I went mad and shared the walnut bread with taleggio cheese and orange jam. Fantastic!

If you are lucky enough to be there on a weekend or public holiday the brunch is decadent. I think HKD598 (+10%) including sparkling, white and red wines and some selected cocktails. It is not so much a buffet, but the waiting staff bring plate after plate of food.

I would go so far to say it is one of my favorite lunches in the world!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your detailed description of our offers and for sharing this on Tripadvisor! Our deals for lunch and brunch are the hottest in town for quality of food and price so I am glad you enjoyed with us!
We hope to see you soon!