“Top Notch!”

Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: With dazzling views of Hong Kong's harbour and skyline, ultra-stylish interiors and an innovative menu offering the very best contemporary Italian and Japanese cuisines, aqua tops the list of the city's sophisticated dining destinations. Chill out in the glamorous penthouse lounge and bar with vibes from the Aquamusic DJ team, cool cocktails and the glamorous in-crowd.
Morristown, New Jersey
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am really glad that I decided to go to Aqua for my last dinner during my time in Hong Kong. After contemplating between various other top restaurants with great views (The Felix, Isola), me and my father were extremely happy that we chose Aqua. From the champagne, to the amazing sushi and sashimi, everything was top quality. Service was also very good and the manager was even kind enough to stop by and ask us about our evening. Everything was of the highest quality and you then add in possibly the best view of the Hong Kong skyline available while dining and it all equates to the perfect dinner spot in HK.

• Visited June 2013
Bart S, Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
All the team here make every effort to read all the postings to tripadvisor, this one is certainly one they can all be proud of. Thank you for the fantastic review! We look forward to welcoming you in our venue again.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Geneva, Switzerland
“A-MA-ZING!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went there in May with my family. The service was extremly attentive from the arrival until departure. Our waitress was very nice (the first bottle of wine was corked and she changed it right away after consulting the sommelier). The food was good and the view breath taking!!!
Everyone from the hostess , the waitress to the manger were kind and attentive... we have been spoiled!! Thank you so much!!
M.A.

• Visited May 2013
Everyone likes amazing, we will do our best to keep it up. Thank you for the fantastic review! We look forward to welcoming you in our venue again.

Blacksmiths
“Amazing food, great views and very professional service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We visited Aqua for an evening meal, we had colleagues from Hong Kong and they ordered the food. We tried different types of food from different parts of the world. It was just unbelievable. I loved the atmosphere, service, views. It was just spot on for me. I am definitely going back.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you for your great feedback, your effort is much appreciated in taking the time to write it. We look forward to welcoming you in our venue again. Thanks for the 5 stars!!!

Breda, The Netherlands
“Just Amazing, A must do in Hong-Kong”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

It's astonishing. That's the only thing a can say. Food is excellent, but pricey. But who cares with a view like that

• Visited August 2012
I'm delighted we lived up to expectations on this occasion. Your efforts are much appreciated in taking the time to write the review, thank you.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Good food, bad service, fabulous views”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The sushis and pastas were really good but the service was very bad, i dont recommend to make a reservation late at night because the waiters are ready to leave and are trying to speed your dining experience. I spoke to the manager but he couldnt improve our situation

Visited May 2013
I read all reviews and it is with huge disappointment that I read your comment in regards to your visit to our restaurant. Your comment was brought immediately to our management team attention, I hope myself and my team gets another chance to impress in the future.