Courtyard Hong Kong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
338 Apartment(Hong Kong)
View Hotel
Grand City Hotel(Hong Kong)
View Hotel
CHI Residences 120(Hong Kong)
1,508 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottwater streetmomo cafethe executive loungehku mtr stationfree shuttletram stopconnaught roadharbour viewkennedy townsai ying punsheung wanairport expresshotel shuttlemacau ferry terminalcentral areacircle k
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2008

This is a very unique and different Courtyard. I used them very often in the US, but this one has almost Marriott quality at Courtyard price. I booked my room thru Marriott.com 2 month ahead. We stayed for 6 night at HK $850. per night in which is a good price in HK. We have a semi harbour view as was explain to us by the front desk clerk in the 20th floor.

We took the airport express to the Hong Kong Station and then a taxi to the hotel in which we paid around HK $35 including luggage for the taxi. What we found out that you could take a airbus bus just across the hotel for HK $35 and will take around 30 minutes back to the airport. (that is the bus that the local use).

This is a new hotel. Everything is still new. The hotel is located close to the Kennedy house area or the west side of central. A lot of buses, tram and taxi by the hotel. The hotel is located Connaught Road, Water Street and DexVoeux Road West, where you could take the tram to anywhere in HK for $2 (USD $0.27) or you could take a free shuttle from the hotel to central and other 4 stop. The shuttle run every 30 minutes until 6:00 am- 10:00 M-F and every hour from 10:00am - 4:00 pm.

For food you could walk toward DexVoeux street make a right and you will find Circle K (fresh baked goods) and 7/11. If you continuing walking for around 2 block you will find Cafe del Corral a very inexpensive "HK Style fast food" or if you walk 2 block up on Water until Queen West and make a right you will see a tons of place to eat including McD, KFC, noddles shop, dim sum and restaurant 24 hours and HK Bakeries.

See pictures for the room. Its easier to explain. Complimentary Shoe Shines available.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alsolution
Reviewed December 28, 2008

A very new, modern, clean, and well apponted property, with excellent staff. We recommend buying the Executive room package. The hotel is a little out of the way, but they have a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes to mass trans central. Get a hotel directions card, as it isso new that taxis don't know it! Special thanks to concierge, Mable, for going above and beyond to help us before, during & after our trip to HK!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank Jimmy R
Reviewed December 18, 2008

I found this to be a very nice, modern hotel. I am tall (6'5") so I appreciated the king size bed. My room had one of the nicest bathrooms that I've ever had in a hotel. The walk in shower was big and the rainfall showerhead was mounted on the ceiling, great for tall people. They also had the biggest towels that I have ever seen. While the lobby is spartan, the staff was friendly and helpful. Ask them about anything you need in HK, it will save you a lot of trouble. We got some great restaurant tips from them.
This hotel is west the central area but is only half a block from the tram so getting around was no problem and the tram only cost $2HK. The tram goes right through the middle of the city and passes the Central station. This was my first visit to HK and I had no problems finding my way around..
The weekend rate (Fri, Sat,Sun) was $1050HK, about $135US. I stayed Thur-Sat and my total bill for 3 nights was $450US. My extended family was with me and we booked six rooms. Everyone had positive comments about this hotel.
The Marriott has a desk at the airport and you can catch their shuttle for $140HK, well worth it if you have much baggage.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank 57j
Reviewed December 12, 2008

This is a fairly new hotel with normal HK sized rooms. At first we thought the location was out of place but we found out that it is actually very good.

There are many local restaurants and cafes within 2-3 blocks of the hotel. If you go out the lobby and turn left and cross the road (still on Water Street), there is a local dim-sum place (kinda run down but good dim-sum); and our favourite pork-chop noodle shop (you'll see lotsa newspapers reviews outside).

On Des Vouex Road, to the left, there is a good dessert cafe selling great local desserts. Further up a block, you'll find a big restaurant - Star Seafood, I think. They serve dim-sum in the mornings and HK-style dishes during the day.

And on Des Vouex Road, you can catch the tram to Central (Lan Kwai Fong, IFC, Star Ferry), Admiralty (Pacific Place), Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, North Point. Only HK$2 per adult (HK$1 per child). Very frequent and convenient.

Overall, our 5 nights there were great. Staff were helpful. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank artchang
Reviewed November 19, 2008

This is a fairly good property--but I do think some of the reviews below are a little over-the-top. I stayed here on 2 separate occasions in October 2008...The hotel lobby is very small and the whole hotel's 'footprint' is small, just a few rooms per floor. The rooms, while quite modern, were small, even by Hong Kong standards (I've stayed at probably 15 different hotels in HK). The bathroom was actually good size for HK, but there was no tub--shower only. The front desk staff seemed indifferent...Breakfast was supposed to be included as well, but had to argue to get that taken off my bill--good thing I brought my confirmation. I had booked a package that included champagne and chocolates for my first stay...In 2 days there, it never came. Although I did advise them of this upon checkout, and they did come through on my second stay and get me the 'treats' at that point. My TV didn't work during my first stay, they sent someone up to look at it and couldn't get it fixed...They offered to move me, but this was my second day there, I'd just arrived from the US and was mostly sleeping anyway...So, they did try on all accounts, but there was a big inconvenience factor and nothing offered to 'make up' for it. . Breakfast at MoMo was really good. Elevators are tiny and only three to serve 30+ floors--LONG waits for an elevator and they don't seem to be the fastest in HK either. Taxis are very difficult to get--I had to wait about 45 minutes around 4PM--there were just 2 people ahead of me...I do like the fact there are 7-11s and Circle K's on every corner nearby, but this is not the hotel for you if you want to be near the 'action' that Hong Kong offers. Overall, good hotel, but certainly not 'spectacular' or '5-star', but with the money paid.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business