“The best scrambled eggs”

Australia Dairy Company
Ranked #511 of 10,568 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place has the best scrambled eggs! And delicious macaroni in soup and toast. Waiters are aggressive and ask for ur order within 10 seconds after u sit down, and food come within 30 seconds. Amazing how they remember every orders without writing down anything. Everyone eats very quickly but is happy. Cheap price.

Mind you this is a very local restaurant and a perfect place to taste some special culture of hk. If you want a fancy restaurant with comfy seats then you should go somewhere else.

1  Thank 3pig-moto
Write a ReviewReviews (1,481)

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I didn't know what to expect here but it definitely wasn't what I found... I'm very adventurous with food, I will try everything and appreciate it for being different but I really didn't like this. I can't fault the eggs which to be fair we're cooked to perfection... But spaghetti and chicken soup with meat is firstly a wired combo of Europe and Asia, and secondly was totally bland and just a bit odd. If you like wired, then try it, is cheap, but not cheerful

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Yip...hong kong is one of the most expensive cities in the world...and if you want cheap , good food , it is almost impossible to get without increasing your chance of getting some stomach problems and worst, you get serious food posioning. so, buyers (eaters) beware. But for the budget minded and the curious crowd, this is a good adventure..you'll see a long line waiting outside. if there is no line, you are probably at the wrong place or its closed...as for the food, try :-
1) the simple toasts (choice of butter or condensed milk or peanut butter) 2) the dessert (cold or hot) milk pudding 3) and if you are hungry ,the set breakfast, set lunch or the all day set which includes their drink (coffee or the hong kong special milk tea), eggs (sunny or scramble), macaroni or spaghetti with bbq pork or beef slice and buttered toast = all for about HKD35? For the tourists, its just a good experience . for the budget minded, its a great value + the best toast in town.........fr the krazy one

Reviewed June 16, 2013

First time my sister brought me here telling me how great people have raved about this place, I had so much doubts. Even when the scrambled egg platter came, I belittled it and thought what was so great about this ordinary looking egg and toast, till I popped a small piece of egg into my mouth. Boom! It totally blew me away. This is what I call "WOW" factor! Never tasted such great tasting scrambled egg! Their chilled Milk Pudding is quite interesting and tasty too. Light to taste and refreshing (you must really like Milk to enjoy this). One down side would be their service and staffs' attitude. But I can't really be bothered about them - just get me my eggs! This is now my weekly favourite haunt! If the queue is too long, I simply order take away and I get my food in less than 5 mins!

P.S: you can't order takeaway for scrambled egg but you can order a Scrambled Egg Sandwich which is exactly the same taste and stuff you get. Just that if you eat in the restaurant, they separate every thing out on a platter.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Long queue for breakfas time. Crowded space and you have to share a small table with other people. Nothing special about the food. Toast is just normal toast, bread is plain white bread with eggs your choice, . Macaroni soup with sliced ham. Milk tea or coffee
Service is fast very fast a bit aggressive,After we sat down, we only had 10 seconds to decide what we want before the staff came over and pressured us.
Very inexpensive, we tried but I do not think we will go back nor recommended
as they say been there done that not going back

Been to Australia Dairy Company? Share your experiences!