“French with Hawaiian /Japanese fusion”
Review of Town

Town
Ranked #47 of 13,474 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

What a find....
We have the entertainer app and my husband found this place on the app as one Wednesday night it was having a 2 mains for 1 offer.
We went to the 10th floor and it opens into a lovely ambient restaurant with industrial fittings.
The waiter who looked after us was excellent. He was friendly, attentive and told us all about the style of food providing recommendations on the dishes. We ate tempura prawns which had the lightest coating of batter. Beautiful.
I had an angel hair sea urchin pasta, strange but good. My husband had suckling pig. It was perfectly cooked and delicious.
I highly recommend this place. It was good service and good value for money.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank 706aliciah

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

love this spot because it’s a great mixture of japanese hawaiian and italian. must get their shrimp tempura, uni pasta and yuzu soufflés

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank gutakesworld
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Town is expensive and has alot to choose from. We tries the prawns an chicken and found the food to be all right. Overall a good experience.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank KhalidNavigator
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

After all the gloring reviews arranged a business dinner with clients. Ordered the shrimp carpaccio and the chicken. Both very bland and while the looks were decent the tongue was bored. For a bottle of water and the mentioned two items I paid HKD 800 and felt immediately that I could get much better food elsewhere for this amount. Won't come back! I'm afread.

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank marcbaloch
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

A gem in the city. Chef Byran Nagano constantly bring slight twists to proven recipes by introducing fresh seasonal ingredients. It’s like meeting new friends that u seems to have know for a long time. Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff and a flexible corkage policy are some of the reasons that brings me back over and over again. Oh , the lunch time salad bar is a must !

Date of visit: August 2018