“Superb location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Los Angeles, California
“Bait and switch.”
Reviewed November 23, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

When booking this apartment I agreed to the listed price online and after I paid in full that was told that the price was considerably more than that, and that the balance was due on arrival....When I asked to "cancel" it I was told that I could but the cancellation policy meant I would lose half of the money I already paid, so I agreed to pay more when I arrived in HK. Also, we booked this apartment and instead were relocated to another apartment owned by the same property owners. The communication was poor, and the location was kept a secret until only days before the trip when it was revealed that they were moving us to another location. Extensive research prior to the trip and tipped me off to the idea that this would happen after reading several reviews. It was more concerning that they wouldn't give me ANY address until 3 days before the trip when I had paid in full. I always plan my trips in advance to include directions from my location. This lead to months of frustration prior to the trip. I've booked rentals from VRBO / HomeAway before and have had a last minute change that seemed justified. In both of those cases the apartments were an upgrade from the original one. In this case, the location was exactly the same, the size was equivalent, the decor was lacking (but that wasn't a big deal). Despite that fact, I was told that this was an immense upgrade and I should be lucky they didn't charge me even more (which felt insulting). I was also notified about the change with a silly form letter that suggested this place was suffering from noise as another apartment in the area was being renovated with an audio file of a jackhammer as "proof" that this particular apartment would suffer noise. After all that, I'm not sure the apartment pictured in this listing actually exists. That said, the apartment we ended up renting was in a good location, the person who met us was friendly, it was big enough for what we needed, the hot water worked etc... It was a shame that the owner felt they needed to "fool" us into taking this place, instead of letting it shine on its own merits.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
kamy100
“Superb location”
Reviewed April 2, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Good points 1.Booking was smooth as owner responded enquiries very promptly. 2.free airport pick up was offered and owner was very kind to arrange two vans to send my family of 6 adults and 4 kids to the apartment. 3. Apartment is located opposite to Hysan place that links to causeway bay station. 4. Owner was kind to arrange 2 playpens for our babies without additional charge.
Facts 1. Rooms are small with one queen size bed. The mattresses are considered too soft for us. My mum and dad had hard time getting out of the bed in the morning. Also We have limited space for our luggages and we have no place to hang our wet towels. 2. Both toilets are small but fully functional. The water hole at shower area in common toilet is smaller and easily blocked by hairs. My dad got to remove hairs left by earlier travellers to get the water moving.

Overall, we are happy with our stay at the apartment as the location is very good.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jenifer W
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place with great service”
Reviewed July 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My family stayed at this fantastic rental recently. The building itself is fine, and an outstanding location for seeing Hong Kong, or traveling to and from Hong Kong, as it is directly in Causeway Bay. No need to mention the in numerous numbers of classy and fancy restaurants around, traditional dai pai dongs, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Shanghainese restaurants but also wested style cafes and hundreds of shops and markets

Our kids really loved staying as they were able to see the street life from the windows of their bedrooms. Me and my wife chose the bedroom facing the backside as we love to sleep in a more quiet situation. When the kids felt asleep we enjoyed our late night drink downstairs in the small local bar.

The apartment itself was more than comfortable, safe and quite upmarket. Once we had friends coming and my wife - who loves to cook - prepared a 3 course dinner for 7 guests: kitchen has everything what is needed, modern and clean. We got used to the limited space in the city but we had a fabulous evening sitting close together at the table. Our HK friends were blown away by the value for money - they know best.

Thank you to our host with his amazing staff which was very helpful in meeting our needs. Having traveled around the world, I would recommend this apartment as one of the best experiences in the past years. I am sure there are only a few comparable options in Hong Kong for families or couples.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Service, location, cleaniness
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing