My husband and I went to Hong Kong for visiting our relatives. We didn't except Hong Kong hotel can be comfortable like Nina. We stayed in other hotel in Hong Kong before, which only about 130 sq ft. But Nina's standard room at least 230sq ft. It's very comfortable and staff friendly. We stayed at Nina for few days before we travel in Asia. We decided come back to stay in Nina after trip from Asia and upgrade our room to ocean view suite for only couple hundreds HKD. We love the service and envoriment there. By the way, the location is a little off from the train station. It's about 15 min walk. I think this is only negative I can think of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong