Stayed in this hotel from 2nd to 6th Dec 2013 with wife and 2 kids ( 5 and 7 yrs). Reading past reviews of this hotel, I was a little apprehensive and toned down expectations as I had heard of many a negative feedback of customer service, rooms and furniture being old and lack of WIFI access. I also could not change hotels anyway as it was part of a package. However, as the title of this review spells it, I was pleasantly surprised that housekeeping were very attentive to all our needs when we were there where we needed extra blankets or towels. The furniture and upholstery was well-maintained and cannot be considered old. Room was well-lit and although housed only at 29th level, it was sufficiently spacious and had a panaromic view of the harbour/sea. We were informed by our tour guide that hotels in Hong Kong or Kowloon would have featured and even smaller room for our price! I would certainly recommend this hotel to travellers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong