Huge and busy hotel. Rooms dark, small and not very clean. Design quirky - who wants a glass shower stall overlooking twin beds???? (Rooms are uneven as one in our party had a lovely corner room - light, bright, lots of windows and private shower). All rooms on upper floors which requires at least one transfer elevators - crowded and slow. Breakfast terrible and restaurant service not helpful. Wifi sketchy in lobby; expensive in room.
Location okay but not very interesting (surrounded by malls). Nor is it convenient for tourists but MTR makes a trip into town easy enough. My question is why bother? Much better choices in same price point in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong