Our 2 nights stay at L'Hotel Nina, was OK but not unforgettable ! The hotel has a nice view on the water and port but the location is not the greatest in Hong Kong, you have to use the subway (2 steps from the hotel). It is a convention center, you might have thousands of people in the hotel reception...like a train station! This was very unpleasant and I am not talking about the wait to get an elevator. Our room was modern and nice, wood floor, clean bathroom but the view was breathtaking. The breakfast has a nice variety but is mainly Chinese breakfast. There is a nice market next building to the hotel, a must see ! Great Hong Kong's subway, super clean next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, HRS, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong