We were in Hong Kong to attend the Hotel Food Expo. A relative recommended this hotel thus we wanted to try it out. The hotel is located near Tsuen Wan West MTR, about 10 minutes walk. But getting to Wan Cai for the expo was proven to be a challenge since we needed to change MTR line twice. The room is very spacious with large size twin beds. The bathroom is also spacious, although the glass window is not very inviting, especially if you stay with a friend or someone who you certainly do not want to be an audience while you take a shower. The filmsy curtain is not very reassuring. Our room was located on tower 2. We needed to ride the lift to 41st level and changed to another lift since this hotel has over 1000 rooms thus separating the lifts for different floors is a good idea. The hotel caters to tourists from different travel tours, mostly from China. The lobby was very much busy and crowded. Overall, the hotel lacks a personal touch since staff at front desk does not interact with guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong