Excellent hotel, seemed relatively new by the quality of the furniture and fittings. Stayed on the 75th floor which gave a perfect panoramic view of the city. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Free internet is only available in the lobby area. Walking distance from the MRT, and attached to a nice shopping centre. Although the hotel was always busy (December before Christmas) the staff were always well prepared for the rush of people. Would definitely go back to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong