We stayed here for 4 nights at this "business hotel". One tower is 40 stories, the other is 87 stories. Nice rooms, excessive charge for in-room internet. Breakfast buffet was ok...not great selection, nor do they replenish often. Lobby extremely busy with groups. Huge shopping mall adjacent. Subway station within 2 blocks. In suburbs in residential area far away from attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong