Nice rooms, with beautiful views of the harbour. Food is expensive, you can rather go out and eat for half the price. Ask for rooms from the 70th floor and upwards. Service is good, very close to the MTR station. Overall a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong