Stayed a couple of nights here recently for a convention at the Asia World Expo. The facade of the entire hotel is magnificent. The lobby (although often crowded by Chinese tourists from the mainland) is very modern and bespoke. Assigned to a room at an ear popping 82nd floor in Tower 2, the view was breathtaking. The room was elegant, complete with amenities. Bathroom had a shower and a tub. Perfect for resting those achy legs after a whole day of walking.
Location-wise, as it is in the New Territories, was far from HK Central and will cost you to frequent it. But nearby malls, connected to hotel will actually provide you with all the shopping and dining out you may need for a short travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong