This is a very nice hotel in the Kowloon section. It has two towers and we looked at rooms in both and all seem to be well appointed with very comfortable beds,expecially by Chinese standards. My wife was attending a business convention and the facilities were very good. The hotel is very close to the Tsuen Wan West MTR station and some shopping, I was dissapointed that there is NO wifi available on this property. Overall good but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong