“TinyDeal rip off artists”

Hong Kong Industrial Centre
Ranked #162 of 391 Shopping in Hong Kong
Havelock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“TinyDeal rip off artists”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Purchased a MP3 from them. Does not work. Their solution? Buy something for more than $30 and they will send a new one with new order. Told them over and over again to stop emailing me. They don't. They "want to fix problem" I know I lost my money and have been quite rude to them about emailing me. They still do. I think a bunch of Chinese people are sitting around a computer saying "watch this".

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, SCAMMERS TO THE MAX.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank ez2cy58

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Whats up with negative reviews”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Hey I purchased an OBD II diagnostic tool for around 50 bucks from Tiny Deal Direct. Placed order on 17th of month and received order in perfect condition on the 2nd. Free shipping from Hong Kong in about 15 days...I'll take that any day. The hand held diagnostic tool came in great packaging and once opened the tool, software, connectors and booklet all came in a zippered nylon case. Does everything advertised and more! Everyone whom has seen or used it is amazed at the value. Happy Customer,

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Edward A
Salerno, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TinyDeal do not trust”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

tinydeal esteemed,
I bought a mobile phone from you December 10, 2014, paid in real time with paypal,
to date January 31, 2014 , there is no package with the traking number of RC116072569CN on the Italian territory, nor the Italian post office, nor to the customs office, why do not you answer my questions? I ask for the money back

Visited December 2013
1 Thank euromedian
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“TINYDEAL.COM = SCAM!!!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I bought a coat in this website and when i received the parcel i was initially surprised by the weight that was abnormally light. When I opened it i understood all, this is just a clear SCAM, the cloth has nothing to do with the pictures, wrong measures (extremely short leaves) and the fabric is just so fake and cheap you will never wear this unless you want people laughing at you! they say fabric is cotton... yeah sure!!
BUY ONLY UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Visited December 2013
24 Thank Jo92013
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Change at Block B”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just returned from visiting the Industrial Centre. There is only ground level shopping at Block B. The upper level (level 2) no longer exists. I wonder what happened that caused the demolition.

Visited November 2013