“Love Tinydeal.com”

Hong Kong Industrial Centre
Ranked #353 of 397 Shopping in Hong Kong
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been buying from this company for over year now and am very pleased and happy customer, i make several orders a month and have had no problems they have great prices for great products, i would highly reccommend them to anyone. They have everything you could possible want.
They always to fast free shipping as well, and have great customer service along with a great facebook page. will always buy everything i need from them everything i order has always come in atleast three weeks. and everything is always in perfect working condition. plus they are so easy to contact when there is an issue like if something is out of stock and you need some information on a product.

6  Thank Zombies80
All reviews
"exit c"
"block b"
in 8 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I might be biased but after reading the previous reviews, i sort of expected it to be a rival to Platinum Mall in Bangkok, Thailand. Being a huge fan of Platinum Mall, i was hugely disappointed by it all.

Maybe it was the winter season and all the clothes weren't really suitable back home in Singapore. I started The trip here highly excited but just on the first shop, i was already disappointed. Shop owners/ assistant was unfriendly when i asked for a top to be shown. Only asking me if im buying wholesale, otherwise they are not selling.

Same goes for most shops i visited. They would give me a price so ridiculous, i would be better off buying something from big shopping centres.

To give an idea, the clothes, if you were to buy just a piece, can set you off by S$50 at least. And the "calf leather" handbags, were a whopping S$150 at 1 shop!!

You need to buy wholesale to get good deals, im told. But u need to get at least 3-4 (depends n the shop) of the same thing while Platinum Mall ( sorry cant help comparing) allows mixture and you can buy a min of 2 pieces to enjoy wholesale price.

It was indeed a wasted trip. For me, its just a place that i will go just once. Dono if i'll ever return here- maybe yes if im with a group of friends shopping.

4  Thank Eureka85
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Noticed a nice tablet on sale on tiny deal.

opened up their live support chat window and confirmed stock availability and price.

went out at 1:30 am to purchase a pre-paid card.

when i came back to place my order the price had more than tripled.
I once again went into chat and spoke with a rather rude advisor who not answer any questions and would only say the price changed. after an hour he transferred me to the first agent i had spoke with. he advised that yes he had infact confirmed the price for me, but after chatting with me he felt the price was too low so he spoke with his "colleagues" and had the price changed.

I explained this is a violation of the Consumer protection act and that they would need to fulfil the order. they of course refused. I saved the chat transcript showing that the advisor had agreed that the original price was changed at his request AFTER agreeing on a price with me. at 4:am in the morning i had had enough. I requested the contact info for their legal dept(my Father is an attorney) and i would pursue this through other channels. they advised they do not have a legal team. their own site has a faq with the terms and conditions including legal documents.

When i advised them that they would have to have a legal dept to operate a website internationally they once again said Nope, we have no legal dept and there is no one who you can speak with.. instead he game me an email address to which i have not received a reply.

This is unethical and in my country illegal.

This was supposed to be a xmas gift for my wife.

so much for that.

never will i Order from here and as i previousally stated I will protect my rights as a consumer and if i have to i will File in Court and see how far we get. after all I have the chat transcripts and was smart enough to screenshot the page with the listed price.

What reputable company gives a price, then changes their mind and implies it is the consumers fault for not realizing the price would be changed behind closed doors.

28  Thank matthew m
Reviewed October 1, 2012

OMG i'm gonna go crazy over here, this place is heaven for ladies to shopping and i was like a shopaholic lols. I went to Hong Kong for business but people told me that i shouldn't miss this place. But i'd rather go upstair for retail....

10  Thank AnnethongFan V
See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I visited this place with a friend who has been living in HK for years. We stopped at Lai Chi Kok MTR station and took exit C. It was good that we arrived around 11am so it was not so full. It looks like most shops are toward to Korean and Japanese fashions.

After walking around we notice that the non air-con building is focusing on wholesaler, so if we buy 3 clothes for the same style the shop attendance will give the wholesale price. We asked and were confirmed that if we buy one cloth only the price is more expensive. Buying mixed clothes min of 6 can get wholesale price too. At the next area which is air-con building, clothes price is individual, no need to buy min 3.

Service in most shops is so so, a few shop attendance isn't friendly at all.

20  Thank Ekristanti