Upon reservation via email, they are very accommodating and answer every question you ask. You can actually get every detail of your stay there from the directions how to get to the hotel from airport, discounted tickets etc.
They'll require you to call them once you arrive at the airport so they can prepare for you (dont worry, there are free phone booths in HK airport). When we arrived, we don't have our HKD yet so we ask the night reception lady if we can pay the 100HKD deposit the next day but she did not allow it so we head down and change our Pesos . Aside from that, she is accomodating and paid attention to every detail she needs to explain. The morning reception is much better though.
For the rooms, ours is very very small but has windows. I think a 5'10" person will find it difficult to sleep here. Toilet/bathroom are decent clean and has heater. For a 330HKD/night for 2pax, i can say the rooms are good enough for backpackers aiming for a budget trip. You'll just sleep here anyway. During our stay, i don't think they changed the pillow cases nor the bed sheets. They collect the trashes on a daily basis though.
Location-wise, it is very accessible. It lies in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. There is an MTR exit right beside the building and just 15 minutes away from TST promenade (by foot). Also, there are lots of money changer in the ground floor of the Mirador mansion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are FULLY LICENSED guest house that meet every strict safety standards demanded by the government. We do not operate any illegal "shadow" guest houses rooms under a licensed guest house like many others do. Every room in Cosmic is licensed with government issuing sticker labeled on the door. Stay safe, stay with a licensed guest house. And in case you don't already know, we are the single entity owning the most licensed rooms in Mirador Mansion building. Convenient, convenient, convenient. No guest house has better location than we do. We are on top of the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Subway Station. Our building is surrounded with 3 subway exits. We are named as the Best Hong Kong Hostel by Rory Boland on About_com. "Every bit as stellar as the name suggests, including rooms which feature direct phones, color TV and fantastically, free Wifi. Rooms, while small, are a cut above the white walled Hong Kong average, with some small splashes of Ikea design thrown in." Cleanliness, Safety are our first priority at Cosmic Guest House. The rooms are professionally maintained to guarantee utmost customer satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Cosmic Guest House Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmic Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Cosmic Guest House Hong Kong