Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I wanted to stay in TST area in Hong Kong, but most of the hotels that I've found were a bit expensive. Thanks to some hotel booking sites and reviews, I eventually came across this hotel.

The location is perfect as it's between TST and Jordan MTR which makes it really convenient to move around. The hotel is quite easy to locate as it's in Nathan road, one of the bigger streets in TST.

I would definitely stay in this hotel when I go back to HK to shop.

Room tip: Try to get a room past the 8th floor so you don't hear the busy streets.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank purplemuse
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Location is good. Walking distance to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR and to Ferry Terminal. Near eateries. Rooms is clean and reasonable size. The toilet for showering is very small. When turn around u will knock either the wall or the door. Staff at the reception counter is not friendly. No smiling face. Show black face when we check in.

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed January 20, 2011

This is a hotel I recommend. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the receptionist are there to help, there were nice details like a bath robe and free "thingies" like bottled water, fresh fruit to eat, free internet access; all small things that make your money worth. Excellent location, the only con I found is the long stairs to get in (they are a nuisance if you have too much luggage). But the people are so helpful that if you ask at the counter they will probably carry them up for you.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank verotrip
Reviewed December 4, 2010

I stayed with my wife & 4 year old daughter. We had a medium sized (for HK) room on the 9th floor. My wife booked from Australia thru a Chinese website & we only paid about HK$700 per night for 5 nights.

The hotel is about 5 mins walk south of Jordan MTR (subway) & opposite Kowloon Park which has a kids playground. The park is large & has some bird sanctuaries. HK Island is only 2 MTR stops. There is a Mcdonalds 1 minute from the hotel & there are 7-Eleven shops everywhere.

The hotel is on the very busy Nathan Rd but it wasn't too noisy at night. There are countless shops, some selling very expensive jewellery, clothes etc.

The hotel receptionists were helpful but didn't speak a lot of English. Overall we were quite happy with what we got.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mhavig
Reviewed March 4, 2009

This is just as a note that a new hotel has openned up in the same building as the Accelerators International Hotel. The new hotel is called the Sunny Day Hotel -the second hotel of this name in HK. (The other one is in Reclaimation St in Mongkok.) The telephone number of the Sunny Day Hotel is different -I am not sure at this stage whether the Accelerators has been renovated and had its name changed or whether the Sunny Day hotel is a new hotel coincidentially in the same building.

Date of stay: February 2009