Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Check in was alright. Booked 2 rooms and my room was fine but small. And as for the other room, it was smaller and the air con was leaking. Although there are no restaurants located IN the hotel but if you take the lift down to the 1st floor, there are 2 cafes where you can have your 3 meals. And please take note that there are a lot of Mainland China people staying here and they can get rather loud sometimes.. And oh, beware of the housekeeping staff. They came in to my room thinking there is no people inside but we are inside. She apologized and left. Guess the coordination between the front desk & housekeeping are not good.

Please note that the use of swimming pool requires money and if I am not wrong, it is HKD100 and it closes at 6pm so I think it's not worth paying for using the pool.

As for the accessibility, this hotel is located far away from the main island. If you wish to go to Mongkok via Taxi, the fare will be about HKD80 which is cheap as first 2km is capped at HKD20. One good thing is that Disneyland & airport is located near to the airport.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
10  Thank Gsh09
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
Very tiny rooms, no restaurant, no bar and an appalling location.
You have. To get a ticket & then an Armband to use the pool which is only open from 1pm - 6pm.
The sky garden closes at 8pm so if you fancy a glass of wine you have to drink it in your tiny room sitting on the bed.
A truly BAD experience

Date of stay: August 2012
6  Thank Lee R
Reviewed September 5, 2012

It’s VERY far away from the city center, it’s near to the island of Disneyland (our travel agent arranged the hotel accommodation). You have to take mini bus going to the subway station, takes about 15 mins. The lobby is huge and the 4 elevators are so busy, it’s hard to have a lift. The hotel is adjoined with a mall with restos and boutiques. Nothing to see around the hotel since it’s nearby seaport for cargo ships.
The front desk are friendly, good English and we have no problem checking in and out.
The room is too small to fit three people. There’s no room for three 15-kilo-size-luggage, so walking around the room is hard. Very small bed, good for “skinny” Asian size, I am Asian, seriously! We have a small glass window, it was nice to see the view outside especially at night. Bathroom is not too small and very clean. We have a “bulky” version TV.
Our complimentary breakfast was held at their accredited resto at the ground floor of the mall, American breakfast, not buffet, limited to 5 choices, NO RICE, bread only (note to rice-eater). So if you have early morning schedule make sure to wake up early because Chinese&Korean people (lots of them were guests at the time we checked in) are early riser many of them already are in long queue even before opening time, use the lift to go down at the basement and go to the mall, walk for 2 mins.
It’s cheaper compared to other mid-range hotels but it’s too far from city center where the action is, away from most of the attractions site and not an easy access going to the hotel, bec you need to transfer at mini bus after train. If you partied late, you have to pay bloody dollars for taxi fare.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank catbearkiss
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We got this hotel on a promo so first thing I would say is that the money we paid for is absolutely worth it. The regular rooms are a bit claustrophobic for my taste. The rooms dont provide scenic views of hongkong. The hotel is far away from main island. Shops on the ground floor are nice additions to the sights of the hotel. I may go back to this hotel when I visit HK if they offered it on a promo again.

Date of stay: February 2012
3  Thank lonewolfshifter
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I planned to take 1 night stopover in Hong-Kong under return trip to Moscow. Initially I expect to get Novotel Citygate for such a purpose, but it was more expensive than expected..) So I choose Rambler Garden, which is located just 1 station of express train from airport and much cheaper.
In fact I found that hotel is a part of residential park, which's built, I guess, 20-30 years ago. Not too bad, but.. Generally all conditions are average, the only negative feature to be highlighted - huge paper work on reception upon check-in. I had to sign 4-5 different documents, including payment receipt, which is usually need to be signed upon check-out only.. Room was clean, not big, with good bathroom. Room service delivery requires a reminder after initial request..)
Because of hotel location, it's gonna be a problem to take a taxi from hotel w/o request in advance. Also taxi driver can mix up Rambler Garden, Rambler Oasis hotel and residence as is, while you're going back to hotel, since those are different entrances of this huge complex.
So my conclusion - this hotel is good for staying for a very short time (1 night before/after flight). The only advantage - it's much closer to airport than Kowloon or Hong-Kong hotels (it means tickets 2 times cheaper than going to Hong-Kong station).

Room tip: rooms on 7th floor (L7) have much higher ceilings, than others. that's the feature of this residential complex..). it looks better for a good accommodation.
Date of stay: July 2012