The final port of call on my Far East tour was Hong Kong. I chose the Silka Far East as I had stayed there before. The hotel is a 25 minute bus journey from the airport, but the bus stops right outside the hotel. My room was high and I got a good view of the surrounding area. It was a single room, so a little small, but cosy, clean and comfortable. There were plenty of places to get food and drink just outside the hotel. The whole area was vibrant. The hotel was very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Far East, Hong Kong is a value hotel located in Tsuen Wan, a bustling bay in Hong Kong. The hotel has 240 rooms offering a fuss-free, comfortable and safe stay at affordable prices. The hotel is within walking distance from the Tsuen Wan MTR, City Landmark and other shopping malls, commercial and recreation areas in the district. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silka Far East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Far East Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Far East
- Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong