Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights.. we specified in our booking "Good for 3" thru Asia travel and got a room for two since there were no available rooms anymore. The room was soooo small. The "closet" was not even a closet. The refrigerator was not cool and was also very small. There was no complimentary water as well.. Carpet was dirty too. Although its close to an mtr station, given its FAR location from the tourist spots, I feel its not really worth. Good point though is theres a 7/11, mall and nice shops near. Theres even a cafe de coral close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Far East, Hong Kong is a value hotel located in Tsuen Wan, a bustling bay in Hong Kong. The hotel has 240 rooms offering a fuss-free, comfortable and safe stay at affordable prices. The hotel is within walking distance from the Tsuen Wan MTR, City Landmark and other shopping malls, commercial and recreation areas in the district. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Silka Far East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Far East Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Far East
- Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong