“Bridal Tea House Hotel”

Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District)
Ranked #429 of 725 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I need help, please. I need to know which branch of Bridal Tea House Hotel is near HK Disneyland. I am planning to visit HongKong with my nieces and the main event would be the Disneyland Adventure. It would be great if the hotel where we will be staying is close by. Thank you for the help.

Room Tip: I will post a review/tip after the trip.
Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
9  Thank arlenedcindubai
BTHHK, Customer Service at Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District), responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your enquiries.
Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to contact (852)3553 8412 ( OFFICE HOUR 9:00AM - 18:00 PM) /(852)2780 6113 or enquiries@hkchhotel.com

Best Regards,
Bridal Tea House Hotel

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I traveled to Hong Kong just a week ago in Dec 2013 with my boyfriend. We booked this hotel through Agoda and managed to grab a good offer at only RM185/night (approx. USD57). The hotel had a really nice bed and very comfy pillows. Don't expect a big spacious room, the one we had was really small but fits 2 people just well. But well, we heard most hotels in Hong Kong are just as small anyways. They have free wifi in the hotel rooms, really high speed connection, thumbs up for that!
The most important tip if you are choosing to stay in this hotel is How To Get Here. From Airport Rail, take the MTR to Central Station, and then take the interchange to Island Line and stop at Sheung Wan Station. From Sheung Wan Station, take Exit A2 where Hillier Street is at. You can take the tram from Hillier Street (only HKD2.30 per adult) to Water Street, a short ride. You can hop on to any trams which heads to Kennedy Town, Happy Valley or Whitty Street Depot. The hotel is located at Water Street. The moment you get down from the tram at Water Street, you will see Ramada Hotel on your left, just walk straight uphill (slightly) ahead and you will see Bridal Tea House hotel (less than 30m).
Just for extra info, from the hotel, you can take the same mode of transportation to get around. From hotel, take the tram from Water Street and you can stop at Hillier Street for Sheung Wan Station, or Pedder Street for Central Station. :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rylho
BTHHK, Customer Service at Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District), responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Thank you for your positive comments. It is always a pleasure to know that we constantly have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations, especially for a return guest like yourself.

We look forward to continue to welcome you back to Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong again in the future.

Cherry Choy
Customer Service

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The cheapest hotel we could find in Hong Kong. Clean enough with no insects. Friendly staff, good, safe location. Free WiFi.

The breakfast is absolutely appalling. The rooms are tiny, uncomfortable and hot, but useable. Very noisy with street noise, guests thumping around, animals (!?), roadworks/construction. One time we used the stairs when the lift was busy and found that there is no way out at the bottom - this is a bad fire hazard.

My friend and I strongly suggest forking out a few extra quid for a nicer hotel - it will make your visit so much more enjoyable to get good quality sleep.

Room Tip: They're all pretty much the same I think.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Bridal Tea House, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns as it allows us to see our flaws and we trust that the measures we have taken had resolved the issues. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Cherry Choy
Customer Service

Reviewed May 15, 2011

I'm no expert on hotels in Hong Kong. My only other hotel was the Sky City Marriott which cost 50% more. If you're counting your nickles and dimes this hotel might be the place to stay. But, for me, I will probably spend more if I have to go to Hong Kong again. I did appreciate the staff and the free Internet. I didn't appreciate the lack of cleanliness. Not having stayed at other hotels in the same price range I can't say what it's standing is in comparison to other hotels in the same price range.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2010

3 things I look for in a hotel: Location, Accommodations and Price. In paper, the hotel was a good choice. It's one station away from Central (Sheng Wan) and its near the Wholesale Market if you're into trying different local foods. However, it was a long walk going to the MTR station (around 20mins). It took us forever to find it on our first night. I thought by the 2nd night, we'll get the hang of it, but still we got lost and just took a taxi from the station. Same story on the 3rd night. Accommodations were fairly typical of any HK apartment/room. Very small but the space is maximized. The room was equipped with ref, blower, hot water and cups for coffee, complete set of toiletries, complimentary water bottle daily,TV with cable. I definitely got a good bargain per night because I only got it for less than US$40. If you're just looking for a place to sleep in, you can definitely bunk here. But not for those who prefer high quality service during vacations.

• Stayed: June 2010
7  Thank arahbaby
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Very small room without working desk, I need to work with my laptop on the bed but FREE internet (Most of the hotels in HK dont give Free Internet)and local call.For price HKD400++ per night,don't expect much for the room.You have to carry the luggage to the room by yourself.Near to tram,easy to get taxi and buses.Many nice local food restaurant along the street .Not near to MTR.Must try the restaurant of the hotel,food is delicious.If you want to experience local living style in Hong Kong,this is a place near neighborhood.Not recommended for family with kids because room with not much space.Everything is small in the room,its about 120sqft.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank icarolyap
Reviewed March 18, 2010

this is just an amazing hotel.
the best n a very economical place to stay in hongkong..
get the best fares online..

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends