We stayed one week in the Citygate Hotel thanks to prior research on Tripadvisor and we are very happy we did it! The hotel is half an hour away from downtown Hing Kong but because of the phantastic MTR-system it never felt if we where located far away. Also the near location of a great shopping arcade and de Ngong Ping 360 cable car helped a lot that we never felt isolated from Hong Kong itself. Rooms are very trendy.
Breakfast and dinner in the hotel where also great as well as the friendly staff. The only negative point I have is the lack of free Wi-Fi in the rooms itself, like I am used to in New York hotels. You can only avail of pre-paid Wi-Fi in the main lobby and I think this facility should be made freely available to guests in these digital age.
But definately we will return to the Novotel Citygate next tim we visit Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel