We stay at this hotel whenever we have a morning flight out of Hong Kong. It continues to be an excellent hotel with a good shuttle bus service to and from the airport.
It is located in a big complex which includes an MRT stop and the Citygate "outlet" mall shops and also the gondola ride over to the big Buddha - all on Lantau Island.
We stay club or horizon level so have access to the facilities offered at this level of accommodation plus being located on the top floors with a great view over the harbour area and the airport in the distance. Accommodation is continuously renovated so we always come back to a refurbished room. An excellent Breakfast is in the restaurant on the ground level and included with horizon level accommodation.
The staff are all well chosen and very helpful.
Only negative were other guests shouting into their mobile,phones up in the Horizon club when the rest of the guests were talking softly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel