We stayed as a couple at this hotel and its distance from the main city did not bother us; we actually loved the calm and peace of the surroundings. Its proximity to Ngong Ping 360 further helped us in choosing this place to stay. Plus the Tung Chung station is right next to the hotel and we didn't mind travelling especially since Hong Kong is very well connected.
The rooms at the Executive floor were large by Hong Kong standards and were very well appointed. The buffet breakfast was included in the room package and we thoroughly enjoyed the large spread. Also, there is an attached mall with a seven eleven, so snack and drinks are available at close proximity.
The hotel also provides complimentary drop services to the airport, so there are no headaches of getting stuck in traffic and making travel arrangements. The staff is courteous and welcoming. Will love to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel