Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
$139
$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$129
Trip.com
$143
$136
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$138
$107
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
4,364 results
All reviewscable carclose to the airportoutlet mallbig buddhafree shuttlelantau islandngong pingtung chungcity gateairport hotelpremier loungeminutes from the airportshopping centrebetween flightsan early flightmtr stationexecutive floor
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We arrived in HKG, Novotel City Gate early morning and we could not believe that our bedroom was ready! A few days before leaving for HKG, we were contacted by the hotel staff. They said it was possible to upgrade our booking (standard room) to a standard room on 21.st Executive Floor for just about 60 CHF. So we agreed and we got a private reception which serves just that floor, a nice breakfast buffet, tea with pastry in the afternoon and cocktails with appetizers from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m.
In the bedroom there was a Nespresso coffee machine, so it was like home. We love a good Nespresso every day!
The day we arrived we enjoyed a wonderful sunday brunch with champagne all along (It isn't expensive at all!) and the last night we had dinner at the main restaurant, wich was a bit noisy because it was full of people but the food was amazing. I couldn't stop eating cakes!!! they also have chocolate fountains: one white and one brown milk chocolate!
I think I put on a couple of kilos!
We would like to thank all the kind and helpful staff ( when we left to go to the airport by the hotel shuttle, we were accompanied to the check in desk, so we couldn't even get lost!).

Room Tip: Choose to stay on 21st executive floor. Real good value.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our first stay at the hotel was about two years ago which we enjoyed very much.
We returned to HK for another visit during February on three occasions for a total of 6 nights while we made two trips to China. Again we enjoyed our stay there especially on our last night which happened to be my wife's birthday. We were pleasantly surprised that upon our return from a long day, there was a card from the Manager, a cupcake with one candle, a fruit plate and a bottle of mineral water (Champagne would have been nice though!) on the table.
It was indeed a nice gesture which we appreciated very much.
We hope to return to HK for another visit and look forward to staying with you again.
The Ips
P.S. We would like to thank Jacky, the Assistant Manager, in particular for his thoughtfulness.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
NovotelCitygate, General Manager at Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of Novotel Hotels and this would have to be one of the best.
My visit was an extended day visit for a 14 hour stop-over and the travel agent was able to arrange an 8pm check-out for a small additional fee rather than paying for an entire night - I arrived about 9.30am after I was collected by the free shuttle service at Hong Kong Airport.

On arrival my overnight bags were carried for me - and I was offered a chair immediately - I was on special assist from the airport due to a knee injury and the Duty Manager of the morning made my check-in quick and easy.

On departing tonight I had the lovely Henry escort me to the airport to check me in to the special assist crew for Cathay. He was delightful, well spoken and had even visited my home town in Australia.

I only ventured out for a short time due to immobility but was very impressed with the shopping complex that the hotel was attached to, the cable car, cinemas, food outlets - and retail therapy to die for.

I would say this is the BEST place to stay if you have a stop-over that needs a place to rest your head - you can get great DFO discount prices, upmarket shopping, excellent veiws of the bay and mountains - a cable car ride and a great hotel packed into a short space of time.

In addition to this - My room was upmarket - shower with handheld and overhead shower, seperate toilet, Well stocked mini-bar

I had room service Chicken Salad and a rice dish - serving sizes are very generous with complimentay bread rolls, enough food for 3 people!

Many TV channels to keep me entertained and movies on demand if that is your thing.

IN summer the pool is open (I didnt check it out but the pictures look lovely) and the gym and tennis courts all year round. There is also a childrens outdooor play area and lovely walkways.

I cant fault the hotel, the staff or the location -

Room Tip: The higher up the better - great room veiws Try the buffet lunch or if you are on a budget and shopping there is an 'all you can eat sushi lunch' in the mall for $68HKD
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Aprila070
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Having stay here for twice as redeemed by asiamiles , once at guest room and once at their lounge club. The former one is tidy and neat, simple and comfortable, particulerly their bathroom is funny, it is a step downward to walk in. For the latter once, I stayed at the deluxe suite and it was a connected room size so quite spacious. The beverage and snake offered at lounge also attractive. Just the breakfast provided at first floor had large room for improvement.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple