Work brings me near HKG airport, so the Novotel Citygate is foremost convenient but it has plenty of "plusses". The "business" rooms with access to the 21st floor lounge are a nice perk with a bit more upscale rooms (including Nespresso machines instead of the powdered stuff) and worth the access to the lounge happy hour / open bar, free presssing & shoe shine, etc.
The hotel itself is attached to the Citygate mall where a bit of shopping and you can pick up essentials if you forgot something. Tung Chung MRT station is nearby which will get you to Hong Kong station (and Lan Kwai Fong). I haven't tried the gym or pool, but there is a rather nice run along the coast towards Island Nature Heritage Trail (about 6km roundtrip).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel