5 minutes drive from the airport. Regular shuttle service to and from the airport. Restaurants excellent. Rooms very modern and comfortable. Usually stay there at each end of the trip for 1 night or occasionally 2. Go on the cable car to Ngonh Ping village if you get the chance. Amazing views. Had a free upgrade to the business club level which is nice. You get your own lounge with a lot of freebie food and drink. Service is excellent. Pretty expensive but on par really for the convenience, service and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel