$322
$189
$122
$92
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$242
$118
$94
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$287
$263
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$294
$214
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$232
$183
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$112
$145
$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

1,242 results
All reviewstimes squaresofa bedcauseway bayset breakfastlane crawfordsharp streetfree breakfastmtr stationsquare mallexcellent locationhysan placebudget hotelhotel is locatednoodlesreasonable sizeshopping areabathroom door
Reviewed December 11, 2009

I cant fault this hotel at all.The rooms were a good size for Hong Kong standards and the whole place was very clean and tidy.The location was superb,right in the heart of the action of Causeway Bay and very close to MTR station (exit A) which could whisk you off to any part of Hong Kong Island or Kowloon in super fast time.The staff were very friendly and helpfull, especially at breakfast were you were seated and served very quickly.As I booked well in advance I got a great price.We hope to return to Hong Kong in the not too distant future and would make this our first choice of hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SDHEngland
Reviewed December 7, 2009

we have relations in hongkong. so they were the ones that actually suggested, contacted and the reason we went to visit.

it has a great locality across the cross-over from the hong kong side.
the rooftop pool was probably it's best feature since you could see a lited view of the sky scrapers after 7 pm.

and the best part was, with just a two minute walk from the MTR, anywhere in hongkong was within an hour away

Stayed: September 2009
2  Thank surfergirl93
Reviewed December 4, 2009

Very good location, 3 MTR stops away from the centre of Hong Kong, its skyscrapers and its lively nightlife. The journey on the MTR from Causeway Bay to Central is only HKD5, the equivalent of 50p in November 2009. The MTR station is just round the corner, as is Starbucks, a foreign exchange bureau, a fitness club and numerous shops.

The hotel is clean, staff are professional and helpful. Rooms are an okay size and have all the amenities you could possibly need. There is the usual toothbrush, toothpaste and shower cap set and you get complimentary bottles of water every day. There is also a free of charge internet room which is open 24-7.

Next door to the hotel is a stylish albeit small bar which charges reasonable (by HK standards) prices.

Overall, I had a great stay at this hotel and it did not break the bank (quite the opposite, it is great value for HK).

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank KatherineMReading
Reviewed November 25, 2009

I had stayed 2 years earlier here and this time I sensed things had deteriorated a little. I found the beds to be hard and pillows too soft (the only alternative they offered me was a 'foam' pillow). My bathroom in 2 separate rooms I stayed in made a noise which maintenance couldn't fix (but I did the DIY myself as I realised it was an air bubble in the sink that i could fix by putting the plunger down).
Breakfast was previously on the 1st floor but is now on the 6th floor at the French style steakhouse, but was very basic (even though I appreciated the fast service).
The Holiday Inn express does offer great value in a good location, but personally I will shop around more on my next trip to see if I can get something better at the same price.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank slickricspain
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I really can't think of anything bad to say about this hotel. The staff are very helpful, the location is good, and the breakfast menu, although plain, was adequate for the three nights we spent there. The rooms are more than comfortable for two adults and although we were close to the main road side, we were high enough to only just hear traffic noise if we tried. I would have to agree with the comments from some reviewers regarding the distance from the MRT station as it is a bit further than it appears and while it isn't much of a problem when out shopping or sightseeing, I couldn't recommend using the Subway to travel to or from the Airport, especially during peak periods. My suggestion for one or two travellers would be to use the shuttle service, it's cheaper than thieving taxi drivers (even when they're being honest), and less confusing than combining the Airport Express and taxis. Definitely a hotel to recommend.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple