“Jummah Namaz a must.”

and up
Contemporary Culture Hong Kong Evening Tour with Local Expert
Ranked #135 of 847 things to do in Hong Kong
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Did my Jumnah Namaz there and it was nice to see all people from all over the world congregating there.

2  Thank Haji186402

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was surprised to see this mosque. I does not look like a mosque at first but as you approach it becomes clearer. The mosque is clean, serene, tranquil and the people are welcoming. There were lot of children at the time I went, probably they were conducting some class. Well worth a quick look.

2  Thank Shahul Hameed S
Reviewed December 14, 2013

we found this mosque by accident, i mean it was very fortunate for us while we were walking down Nathan Road to victoria harbour just to experience Kowloon by foot.

the mosque was stunning and the facilities were all in great condition!

4  Thank Wan Hafizu W
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We were in HK and happened to come across this online when finding HK salah time. Prayed Jumah here. There are wudu facilities. Ladies prayer area is on the first floor - enter through main entrance & use staircase on the right. You could combune this with a walk through Kowloon Park.

2  Thank Arouge
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Was in Hongkong from Wednesday till Sunday in September 13.Need to perform my Friday prayers. We stayed in the New Territories in Hongkong. Was pleased and fortunate to have the opportunity to perform my Friday prayers with my family here. The mosque was nice and clean. Taking wudhu' was a breeze. It's located near the MTR station. Upon completion of the obligatory Friday prayers, a stream of guys mostly Indian and Bangladeshi approached us to come to their eateries to have a quick bites or lunch. Really overwhelmed by these men. Finally choose to go to this small and cramp foodjoint which served Indian and Middle eastern food. Its just located about 80 meters from the mosque. Overall, the mosque location and its size with many nearby Halal foodjoints made my Friday a blessed day.

May God bless us all!