Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,416 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019

I’ll talk about Disney Hollywood Hotel in Hong Kong that is a wide and gorgeous hotel. The hotel is located in Hong Kong Lantau island. The hotel has 600 guest rooms and 3 restaurants. All of the restaurants looks very good. There are ”Chef Mickey”,” Stadio lounge” and ”Hollywood & Dine”. One of the restaurants can meet some of the characters while eating.
First, I enjoyed eating dinner at Chef Mickey. There served international cuisine. For example Thai food, Korean food, and Japanese food. I think many dishes were Chinese food like dim sum. I could eat at a discounted price because guests who stayed in the hotel are discount especially. The hotel’s guest room was wide and we can see the sea in the room. Also, there is a cute amenity which is the Disney characters like Mickey and Minnie. We could use the amenity and bring back. Furthermore, the hotel's garden is big. There are many roads and beautiful scenery and a big pool. There are cute classic cars and many objects Which like photography. I enjoyed taking pictures there and walking. Also, we can swim in the pool in the summer. However, I couldn't swim in the pool because I went there in spring. When I arrived at the hotel, I was surprised because there are many Japanese. The hotel familiar with Japanese traveler. Of course, there are some of the staff who can speak Japanese. It made me comfortable. I think the hotel has only good points, but only one point was worrisome. I smelled a little old water. It is a bad point that I felt.
The hotel was a little far from Disneyland so I could not go there by foot but we could go to town using buses and trains. Using the bus is easy to broad because hotel staff guided how to go to Disneyland. When I use the train need to buy a ticket but that is easy and there is a lot of ticket-vending machines. So I could go out to town from hotel. It takes just 30 minutes. On the first day, I went to town by shuttle bus and train, then I eat dinner at the nearby town. When I was looking for the bus stop they talked to me. Also, the hotel man who met twice always said hello. I talked with a hotel man in English but my English level was too low but he tried to understand. It was happy for me. I like this hotel' s service. I want to go there again. On the last day, I moved to Hong Kong peninsula. When I leave the hotel, a staff member who remembered me said hello and see you later. It was very impressive. I recommend this hotel if you want to go to Hong Kong Disneyland.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Chinatsu H
DHHCastMember, Resident Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Dear Chinatsu H,

Thank you for your valuable time in providing the detailed feedback regarding your stay at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, much appreciated.

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed thoroughly in our property with the accommodation, hotel environment, facilities, dining and Cast Members' service.

We all look forward to welcoming you again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2019

This hotel was cute, I loved the Disney/Hollywood theme combo. I thought very highly of the property gardens, pool etc.

The restaurant & meal options were less than desirable and a bit more pricey. As a westerner I understand that this hotel will appeal more to the Asian market hense bizarre food choices and no room service.

The check in staff were fabulous and quite prompt the experience was quite lovely to be greeted by goofy etc.

The rooms however were a little bit dated, felt like it needed another clean, although I did like the bathroom.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank leishie_lou
DHHCastMember, Resident Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Dear leishie_lou,

Thank you for your time to share your staying experience with us, much appreciated.

We are very pleased to hear that you loved our property and the facilities as well as enjoying our Cast Members' services together with Goofy's greeting!

We are sorry to hear that some of the facilities in the guestroom and dining experience did not meet your expectation. We strike to provide the best service and accommodation to each of guest. Your comments will definitely be shared with the relevant team for proper review.

We look forward to welcoming you back and wishing you a Magical Day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2019

We stayed here to go to Disneyland as a treat for our kids on the way home from a budget SE Asian holiday. The rooms here are about as fancy as your average budget airport motel. Definitely not as fancy as the budget Vietnamese hotels we stayed in for the previous 2 weeks. The buffet dinner cost us $350 Aussie dollars for 2 adults and 2 small kids. We shared a breakfast the next day because we didn’t want to pay $50 each for a bowl of porridge and a croissant. My wife cried.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Emptywallet17

Dear Emptywallet17,

We appreciate your valuable time in providing feedback of your recent stay at our property.

Your comments are much appreciated and we will definitely share with our relevant team to review.

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 days with our sons, 2 and 4 years old. Raymond at the front desk treated me and my children like VIPs starting the trip off in a wonderful way. And the team at the restaurants are so children centric and lovely. Minnie played hide and seek with our oldest son at dinner. My sons were excited the entire time we were at Disney and the hotel made it easy for us as parents. Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank monicalynnn
DHHCastMember, Resident Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2019

Dear monicalynnn,

Thank you for your valuable time in providing feedback regarding your staying experience.

We are very pleased to hear that you and your family had an enjoyed time with our quality services and other experiences. It will be our pleasure to commend our Cast members for their excellent performances.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future!

Wishing you a magical day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 3days and 3 nights in this hotel to celebrate my daughters 7th birthday, it was so special 3days for Us, specially to my daughter.
The firstime we saw the hotel entrace the magic, excitement, smile in our face didnt gone even we travelled from philippines and feeling tired but it really pays off.
I booked already online, so we didnt get any trouble and wait for the queue upon checking in, it was really smooth transaction.

When we reached our room, it was very warm and heartfelt joy, it fills like your still a child.
The room was awesome, with complete.packages.
I love how the mickey and being on disnhey hotel.
Spendinb our days special my daughter, she really enjoyed and loved it there.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank Peachipie13
DHHCastMember, Resident Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2019

Dear Peachipie13,

Thank you for your valuable time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and a five star rating is awesome!

We are so pleased to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable birthday celebration in our property with lot of fun and the professional service from our Cast Members drove you feeling warm.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again!