2,242 results
All reviewschef mickeymickey mousedisneyland parkstudio loungedisney characterspiano shaped poolshuttle bus to disneylanddisney storehidden mickeyshong kong disneylandgames roommagical staysunny bayhotel groundsenchanted gardencharacter breakfastswimming pool
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for a day while we visit the Disneyland, and I can say, it's a very wonderful place!! Good ambience, good view, good location. It feels so homely to come back to this hotel after a day's fun at the Disneyland. Families and couples should really have a try here. A pity we only stayed there a night.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Stay for 2 nights for family vacation.

This hotel is in HK disneyland, so everything is about disney.

Room is comfortable and bigger than HK standard. It is convenient to stay here just for visiting disneyland as you can save more than an hour for MTR ride from Kowloon. we stayed for 2 nights before moving to HK side.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kengkla
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I had a 3 night stay at Disney's Hollywood hotel and loved it from the moment I checked in. I stayed in Kowloon for 5 nights and the last 3 nights of my trip was spent hear. Getting to Disney HK is easy on the MTR, which is so clean and efficient. Once on board the Disney train you begin to feel the Disney magic working. When you arrive at the train station is the hotel shuttle in just behind it. Or It is about a 15 minute walk from Disneyland to the hotel however it was way to hot to walk during the day. The walk is lovely at night with excellent walking paths but very solitary as I never saw anyone else walking.
I checked in at 11 and the room wasn't ready and the hotel held my luggage until my room was ready at around 3.
The room was huge. It could easily accommodate a family of 4 if you are used to sharing. As a single traveller I was in heaven. It was clean and you have all the disney accessories like complimentary slippers and toiletries.
The pool area and grounds were beautiful. The pool was very inviting but I was usually the only one using it during the day. There was always at least 3 life guards in attendance. The slide was good for a hotel pool.
The hotel also has a great disney shop and several restaurants plus a cafe with take away snacks.
i was very impressed with this hotel until I visited the Disney HK hotel, now that was stunning...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lryland
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is our first time staying in Disneyland Hollywood hotel. I have initially booked a room with Garden View and was expecting that it will include the Disneyland theme park. However, on further checking, what I have booked was just the room only. Thankfully, the staff helped me to reserve the "2-day theme park with 1-night stay" package offer. However, as the room booking has been charged, I was allowed to cancel my booking with no penalty charge and did a credit card refund. I was relieved as I could have paid more if I need to pay for the theme park entrance fees separately. On check-in, I requested to be given me a high floor non-smoking room and the counter staff was courteous and helpful to recommend me the room with park view for just an additional meagre amount. This is really fascinating as we were able to watch the firework display at the comfort of your room with nice background music from the TV.

The room is nice and clean with the theme of Disney cartoon characters. We love the room.

The hotel also provide frequent bus shuttle service at 10 mins interval. Hence, if you miss a bus, there is no need to wait for long for the next bus service.

The staff was very helpful as they assisted us to find our mobile phone which was intially thought to have been lost. We were very thankful when we finally found the mobile phone.

On the overall, we have a pleasant experience staying in the hotel and for the great and helpful service from the staff and will not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Select a room with a park view or sea view facing the Disney theme park as these room types are only available for high floors if you wish to enjoy the firework display.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank COW036
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Got a lot of bedbug bites .... Carpet on the rooms are not clean and sanitize not to mention the stains ... I won't exchange the lodge the we stayed on our first two days at Yau Ma Tei which is way bigger and very well maintained room more than this hotel, I think we have to wear jeans for a month and hoping that the bites won't leave any marks. We stayed at this hotel for my kids to experience a disney theme room and hotel, It not meet our expectations ... I won't recomend this hotel ....

• Stayed: May 2012