Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2012

After reading reviews on hostels in hong kong, it was either stay at chungking mansions or somewhere else. After one night in chungking mansions i decided to move on. Not the easiest place to find but in a good location in kowloon. If your looking to make friends then this hostel is not for you as a single traveller i found that i didn't actually see anyone else staying at the hostel as there was no common area to mingle. The owner was polite but didn't really want to chat and did'nt give much advise on places to eat. My room was small and i pretty much had space for my bag and body, there was no window in the room so getting over my jetlag took a few days. After staying for 3 nights i checked out and headed to a hotel on hong kong island even though i was on a backpacker budget , i just wanted a decent place to sleep. I probably would not stay here again

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Jayda L
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Stayed here for 3 days and it was fine. the room is 5-7 square meters small and surprisingly really clean. There is no way to make any food and you have to make sure to turn off all the lights and aircon before you go out. I wouldn't stay here for more than a week.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank michaelan391
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We stayed in this "place" for 3 nights and got eaten alive by the insects in the beds! We paid £30 a night for a "triple" room which comprised of a single bed and bunk beds. I slept on the bottom bunk and could see the insects crawling around on the bottom of the bed above me. Unfortunately we had already paid for the 3 nights and as we were on a budget stayed for the 3 nights. In hindsight I wish we had paid more and got a better quality place. We travelled for 5 weeks and this place was by far the worst - tiny, dirty, miserable proprietors and definately not value for money considering the consequences.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
7  Thank 995jackiev
Reviewed April 27, 2011

We aren't hard to please, and we've slept in worse conditions than this, but the owner of the hostel was so rude that this hostel easily became our least favorite after traveling the world for 9 months! The rooms and bathrooms were tiny (not such a big deal if all you're doing is sleeping there), and only the 7th floor rooms have wifi (half of our group got moved to the 5th floor). Both of these weren't that big of a deal, but on the day we checked out the man that ran the hostel was banging on our doors 10 minutes before checkout time and yelling at us to get out because there were people waiting for the rooms (when we arrived before checkout time he simply told us we'd have to wait about an hour). When my mother showed him that according to her phone (which get's its time from a SATELLITE) that it was still 10 minutes until noon, he yelled and argued that in Hong Kong (aka his wall clock) it was already 10 minutes past. Then he had a screaming fit at my 13 year old sister as we were leaving because she was holding the door open for our brother to carry his bags out of the "lobby"! We had no problem with the rooms themselves, but because of that man's terrible rudeness I would NEVER stay there again, nor recommend anyone else to do so.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Meagan17
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Location is very good near to food stall, restaurants, 7-eleven stores, fast food chain are everywhere. I've stayed for 5 night and it was good, bed sheet and blanket is clean as the family run business owner come to clean your room everyday yet it's pretty safe. CCTV everywhere. They have kitchen too! microwave, fridge, water boiler and kitchen utensils for your convenient. Value for money? yea it's cheap and best thing is it makes u living in a home rather than a hostel. I would recommend this hostel to my friends :)

Date of stay: April 2011