I can't say i'm a jetsetter, however i am a frequent traveller and have been checking into many many 5-stars hotels, from Singapore to Shanghai, Seoul, to Milan, Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, to Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. I can proudly say that this Landmark MO is the best among the best.
I lost count of how many times i have been staying at this hotel when i am in HongKong, not that i don't have other hotels to chose from, however, i fell in love (hard) with Landmark MO since the first stay. It was beyond perfection, be it the spacious room, the 7 inch round bath tub, the Spa (must check this out !), the services from the doormen-concierge-front-desk-the Manager-the housekeeping-the staffs at the Spa and the MO Bar Restaurant.
Landmark MO takes into account of courteous gestures, i was pretty impressed when almost all the staffs can greet me by my name even from my first few stays, the sincerity was there (each and every visit and almost each and every staffs), it made me feel more like home than my own home country (sad but true).
To me, its not about Hong Kong that made my visit counts, its the stay at this awesome hotel that made all my visits to Hong Kong counts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world's top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong's best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong's oldest temples and Asia's longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Mandarin Oriental, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental