Stayed in L600 Deluxe and it was superb ! esp the round bath tub and the spaciousness !
Location was superb in Central district !
Helpful staffs from front desk to housekeepers.
Spa is a must ! What entice me more was the heated indoor pool !
I m a frequent traveller to HK, and have stayed in Ritz Carlton HK, W Hotel HK, Marco Polo Gateway, Marco Polo Prince, Langham Place hotel and recently Four Seasons HK, BUT nothing beats Landmark Mandarin eventho there were no seaview or whatsoever. But again, who needs the view when i can have easy access to all the branded goods and good food with high tech in room entertainments!
Conclusion - chose this hotel, you won't regret it.
P/S: I don't normally do reviews for hotels, this is my second, the first being a complaint being made to a hotel in Bali. And yes, Landmark Mandarin deserves my time to spare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world's top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong's best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong's oldest temples and Asia's longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental