“Nice hotel with view”

Hotel Panorama by Rhombus
Ranked #101 of 727 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I came to visit Hong Kong with my hubby. When I check-in I was told that there's no king bed on the silver floor which didn't mention by the travel agent or the hotel website. Then front desk staff name Stephanie said that she will try her best to fulfill our request. She offered us a seaview suite with special price and the VIP lounge benefit. I take this offer and I went to the room. The view is really amazing.I am really appreciate for this. Great service, great view and great location. Surely, I will come back to visit here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank rt_65320
Robert L, Manager at Hotel Panorama by Rhombus, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for your recent review and for highlighting the service you received from Stephanie at our Front Desk. I am glad you enjoyed your room, view, and overall stay. We hope to see you back at Hotel Panorama by Rhombus in the near future.

Robert Lemkay, Rooms Division Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,728)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our flight arrived very early in the morning and the hotel could not check us in at 7:00am. We had to pay for an upgrade to another room at a discounted rate so we wouldn't have had to wait for the 2pm check in time. Initially the hotel stated that they had no rooms but then found one. So if you are having a flight arriving early, make sure to book the night before! The hotel otherwise was clean, staff were friendly, breakfast was awesome, Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries provided, free wifi and complete window view of the city! Room had its own walk in wardrobe, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Loved the stay and will be back. Stayed as a couple.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alana S
Robert L, Manager at Hotel Panorama by Rhombus, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Alana S: Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back at Hotel Panorama in the near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I've booked this hotel via booking and so far this is one of the best hotel I've stayed in . It's walking distance to the TST Promenade , to the MTR Station and Star Ferry as well. There are many choices of Bar available just a stone throw away . What made my stay here very special was when they've surprised me with a birthday cake during my birthday. Really appreciate the gesture . And again thank you !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Demsi J

Dear Demsi J: Thank you for your recent stay and review on TripAdvisor. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we all hope to see you back shortly at Hotel Panorama.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

booking from expedia, everything is good, good location, nice hotel view and will return to stay again, but hope can improve customer service, reception staff no smile, no welcome, especially stephanie really not helpful, bad attitude, bell counter~roger very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank hsuwa
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is one of the pricey-er options in Hong Kong, but the great location, neat rooms and harbour view make it totally worth it. The station is a few minutes walk and it's very close to the shopping district.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Angela Y

Dear Angela Y: Thank you for your recent review and stay at Hotel Panorama. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us, and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

When I booked and during booking process I mention that my intention to stay in the hotel is to enjoy fireworks from the comfort of my room
And I get what I want
During booking process and many emails I was assisted by Mr. Millhouse Lok. He turned up to be my partner at the other end to find the best room for us
Originally I booked executive suite but then I changed to 2 connecting club room

I also use airport pick up with Alphard MPV from airport to Hotel and Hotel to other hotel in Mongkok
Pick up was excellent with free wifi onboard

Both Rooms also very good. It's on small side but still adequate
And facilities is more than enough

The best thing is to have June in lounge room as lounge staff
she is very very helpful, friendly. She is truly the asset for the company
thanks for being my personal consultant for transport, activity, resto etc

Club room above is very worth it although it's more expensive but the benefits cover the cost

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HeruJakarta
Robert L, Manager at Hotel Panorama by Rhombus, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for your kind words. Our team will be pleased to learn that you had such a memorable stay. I appreciate the service acknowledgement of both Milhouse and June. They will be pleased to learn you had a wonderful time.
We hope to see you back at Hotel Panorama in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The room was perfect for NYE and the view was perfect. The staff were amazing, the service was impeccable and the atmosphere was really a lot of fun! Perfect for NYE with the SkyGarden viewing area. The staff had canapés and drinks on for guests in the evening, the laundry service was just what we needed after trekking around Mainland China and the bonus of a direct elevator for the rooms! A really wonderful stay, really lovely staff and then the location was also magnificent. Right on the TST train station, access to Nathan Road, K11, the Ferry...
This was the perfect place for us and the perfect spot to launch 2014!

Room Tip: It's worth scaling up for the Executive Suite as this included airport train pass on departure...