Close to the waterfront at Tsimshtsui, the international cruise terminal and the Star ferry. Concierge and front desk were very helpful. Nathan Rd is close but over-rated.
We had good advice on what to do, where to go etc. and getting a taxi etc was easy. Enjoyed walking around this area as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong