I stayed twice at this hotel: one night on my way to Clark and one night on my way back. I have two completely different impressions. The first night our room was located on upper floor with fantastic view to harbor – really great, the room was not big, but was very - very cozy. There are huge windows from floor to ceiling. It is great! But another night was not so pleasant – we got a room on 7th floor. The room was even bigger, the same type of furniture, the same huge windows, but … the view was scarring and depressing! The walls of very ugly non-renovated buildings are situated just in front of our room and we can not see anything else. May be I am not paying so much attention to this fact, If the windows were not so huge. But the windows occupied almost a half of the room’s walls. It is difficult to understand the architect who created such project in such place.
This hotel is situated very convenient. The bus-stop (bus 21A to airport) is just 5 min walk from the hotel; all great shops, museums, parks are around the hotel. The famous Star Alley is just 5 min walk. Location is definitely perfect.
The area in front of the hotel is safe and looks quite fine.
Breakfast was good, but it was not something amazing.
Service and staff were perfect: friendly, smiling, polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong