1. They announced my room number loudly at the reception. (Hey, I'm a single lady traveller... no need for potential stalkers... thanks!)
2. Quick check-in, the junior staffers seemed more eager and professional.
3. Clearly the concierge and reception folks don't get along. (Not the business of guests, but don't let that spill over to service, thank you very much!)_
4. Only one senior manager (sorry forgot his name) seemed experienced enough to clean up service-level messes.
5. The gym is a farce, something that the hotel's cleaning ladies laugh about too... ;) it is a windowless (seemed so) room with hardly any space between machines jammed together. And hardly any ventilation. Imagine the sweat fumes building up! Yikes!
6. Guests become too dependent on the shuttle bus. Yes you can walk but if you're travelling with folks who can't go the distance, there would be huge challenges.
7. Housekeeping is decent. Toilets (in both my rooms; got upgraded after a service boo-boo) were pretty well scrubbed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Splitty, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong