The rooms have no heating facility, so it can be a really uncomfortable experience if you stay here in the Winter months. The hotel staff are unapologetic about this, saying the owner has no intention of retrofitting any room heating facilities. The best they will do is to give you a portable space heater (first come first served basis) which helps, but is obviously not efficient. They offer great deals on suites in Winter (which are truly very spacious by HK standards) but this can be a double-edged sword, as the whole area feels very cold due to the lack of heating, so beware of falling into that trap. Take a standard room instead and insist that they give you a space heater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Best Western Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Best Western Hotel Hong Kong