The good news is that the rate is quite reasonable. The bad news is that it does not have a parking bay in front of the hotel lobby. Arriving at 1:30 am, the taxi had to drop me on the street beside the hotel and I had to carry all my luggage to the lobby.
Since it was 1:30 am, the check-in staff was quite nice to allocate me a small suite. That's the good news. The bad news is that the room has smell of smoking when it is supposed to be non-smoking.
The hotel should have a policy, like some hotels, where it would impose a hefty fine for smoking in a non-smoking room.
The location of the hotel is convenient for traveling in HK. The tram and bus stops are all steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Best Western Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Best Western Hotel Hong Kong