If you're in Hong Kong for 3 days or more, then this is a good base for your travels. The Hong Kong Island advantage over Kowloon is use of the cheap tram for transport, and it stops right in front of this hotel! Reliable cheap same-day laundry is just up the street from the side exit at a shop that charges by weight. The Ramada has a free shuttle to Central that you can use in both directions; great for airport connections or shopping at IFC Mall or dim sum at Tim Ho Wan. (There is also a dim sum restaurant right next door to the Ramada.) On the 3rd floor is a computer room with 3 terminals open from 7 to midnight. Rooms have a view on either side. I now stay at the Ramada each time I visit Hong Kong, which is every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong