While the beds needed a topper to be comfortable for a foreigner(but they put on at no cost and immediately on request. The service was fabulous inlcuding allowing us to have a very late checkout at no extra cost. The shuttle service to the Macau ferry terminal and airport express were very convenient. Breakfast was more chinese than western but edible. There is also a good breakfast restaurant just down the street towards the harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong